Thursday, January 11, 2007

WE'RE DRINKIN'...TO THE END

There's not much I can add about the speech last night that hasn't already been said. Froggy and Radio Patriots laid it out there as good as anyone could have.

The other day I posted about Loyal Opposition. I said to watch for the post-speech reaction. I never thought the democrats or the MSM would go this far, especially in a time of war. We always knew they worked together but the line that divides them is no longer visible. It's obvious, now, the two are one-in-the-same.

We're fighting two enemies here, maybe three, depending on how you view it. This is not good. Pray for us. And it's probably a waste of time, but you can contact these SOBs in Congress and let them know what you think.

HOUSE

SENATE

So, when I get to feelin' this low I turn to the Chairman:

"...I got a little story...I think you should know....."


|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com